This beautifully constructed, totally custom 2001 Honda Civic EX is the hobbyist’s dream. All of the time consuming and very expensive body work has been completed and the car is ready to be finished in your garage with the drive train of your choice. All Honda B-series motors and most K-series drivelines will fit. Just to reiterate, the car has no engine and no transmission, but the car has over $20,000 invested in customization alone!
Prior to any of the custom work the chassis had just under 20,000 miles and was in excellent condition. The headlights are OEM R-34 Skyline GTR units ordered directly from Japan and the taillights are OEM Mercedes C-Class lenses. The front and rear clip are Skyline made by BuddyClub and look incredible. The rear license plate bracket was filled, smoothed and the new plate mount was expertly Frenched-in. The side skirts and vents in front of rear wheel wells are molded as are the fender flares. The handles have been shaved and the final builder just needs to add door poppers to achieve functionality. The slick pearled Lime-Time paint is courtesy of House of Kolor which makes touch up and any necessary repairs a cinch as the paint is readily available. The paint and bodywork is gorgeous with just two flaws; one chip in front clip under the right headlight and another one at bottom right corner of the bumper. We have posted detailed photos.
Quit messing around with cheesy, "stick on" body work and start your project with a platform built by professionals. This perfect winter project won’t last long!
- 19" Racing Hart 2 piece wheels w/ Pirelli P7000 215/35ZR19 Tires ($1,200×4=$4,800)
- AEM Big Break Cross Drilled Front Rotors ($1,000)
- Koni Adjustable Shocks ($700)
- RTEC Coilovers ($350)
- House of Kolor Pearl Paint & Custom Body Work (Lime-Time) ($8,000)
- Skyline Front End & Headlights ($700)
- Mercedes Rear End & Taillights ($800)
- Sparco Racing Gas Cap ($250)
- SS Style Fiberglass Hood ($600)
- Sparco Torino Racing Seats w/ Sparco 4 Point Harness ($1,200 Seats & $180 Harnesses=$1,380)
- Black Leather Rear Seat
- Sparco Steering Wheel w/ Quick Release ($500)
- Carbon Fiber Dash & Center Console Trim ($200)
- Reverse Indiglo Gauges ($100)
- APEX-i Tach ($300)
- 6 1 in Dash Disc Changer ($250)
- Tinted Windows ($250)
- Power Moonroof