1979 Pontiac Trans AmFinished in Torch Red over a black interior, this beautiful Trans Am Custom Retro Mod just underwent a recent rotisserie restoration. The car was built to show, but it is a very nice 400 HP performer. It has matched body color molding throughout and custom hand painted pin striping. The interior is all new including seats, carpet, door panels and a brand new top-of-the-line stereo system. The engine compartment is highly detailed with painted and clear coated components. Over 90 percent of the wires have been tastefully hidden!
- Fully adjustable coil over suspension
- Energy Suspension Urethane bushings
Motor and Tranny:
- Rebuilt 400 motor w/ 400 HP
- Rebuilt Turbo 400 Transmission
- One off custom Tig Welded Aluminum Valve Covers
- Demon 750 CFM Double pump carb
- Polished Intake
- 4 core Aluminum radiator with dual temp controlled fans.
- Moroso Super Max 11
- Tranny cooler w/temp gauge
- All new gas tank and fuel lines
- Panther Engine damper
- Hooker Jet Coated long tube headers
- 3” custom made exhaust with Borla Pro XS
- Miloden 8 quart polished deep oil pan
- Power Master high gear reduction started
- Custom Fabricated Transmission brace
- 10 bolt posi w/ 3:73 gears
A few final custom touches include electronically actuated exhaust baffles that open and close using a hidden interior switch, and a concealed flip down front license plate.
For the Pontiac enthusiast looking for a truly custom, fully restored show car/street machine, look no further than this beautiful TA!