Finished in Cinnabar red over a Dove Grey interior, this 1987 BMW M6 is a very nice driver with documented and significant service history.
- Rear self leveling elimination kit
- Dinan chip
- reupholstered front seats
- replaced rear main and clutch
- rebuilt transmission
- Racing Dynamics ground effects
- MS shorty velocity stacks
- Drilled rotors and pads
- AC style wheels
- timing chain and tensioner
- new head gasket and valve adjustment
For the BMW enthusiast, this car is a great deal in the M6 market and can be driven with confidence.