This 1972 Chevy C10 has had a complete rotisserie restoration and has just over 3,500 miles since it was built. The truck is mechanically sound, fully sorted out, and is gorgeous cosmetically.
It is powered by a ZZ6 Chevrolet crate engine that makes 405 HP and 406 ft-lbs of torque. The engine has a cast iron 4 bolt main block with aluminum Hypereutectic pistons and Chevrolet’s ZZ6. The ZZ6 uses Chevrolet’s Fast Burn design, with large intake runners and 2.00/1.55-inch valves. The heads have beehive-style valve springs that deliver greater high-rpm performance and durability. The transmission is Turbo 350
The truck was stripped to bare metal and has a new base/clear paint job that has been sanded and buffed to a nice quality finish. The frame was stripped and resprayed as well and all of the suspension components were rebuilt. The bed features all new wood and polished stainless steel trim.
The interior is a complete refinish with a set of killer looking Classic Instruments gauges, rebuilt seats, new door panels, and new carpeting. You’ll be cool all summer long with the AC kicking. It’s been updated with a modern style compressor and has been converted to 134a.
The truck has power steering and power front disc brakes which have all been rebuilt. The suspension components have also been rebuilt and the truck has been lowered with a 4”/6” drop. She rides on a killer set of Billet Specialties wheels with modern tires and the truck cruises out nicely on the side roads and out on the highway.
ZZ6 crate engine
405HP/406 ft-lbs torque
- Part Number: 19351533
- Engine Type: Chevy Small-Block V-8
- Displacement (cu. in.): 350
- Bore x Stroke (in.): 4.000 x 3.48
- Block (P/N 10105123): Cast iron with 4-bolt mains
- Crankshaft (P/N 12556307): Forged steel, shot-peened
- Connecting Rods (P/N 10108688): Forged powdered metal
- Pistons (P/N 10159436): Hypereutectic aluminum
- Camshaft Type (P/N 10185071): Steel hydraulic roller
- Camshaft Lift (in.): .474 intakes/.510 exhaust
- Camshaft Duration (@0.050 in.): 208° intake / 221° exhaust
- Cylinder Heads (P/N 19300955): Fast burn aluminum – 62-cc chambers
- Valve Size (in.): 2.000 intake / 1.550 exhaust
- Compression Ratio: 9.7:1 nominal
- Rocker Arms (P/N 19210724): Aluminum roller style
- Rocker Arm Ratio: 1.5:1
- Recommended Fuel: Premium pump
For Chevy C10 enthusiast looking for a killer ride for the season, this C10 is fast, fun, and reliable.