Built by Bobby Alloway from a 30k mile original car, this stunning 1966 Malibu is as straight as an arrow and reliable as the day is long. You can hop in this car and drive anywhere, and we suggest you do just that!
Fit and fitment on the Chevy are dialed into the max and the panels are laser straight. All of the stainless trim has been chromed and the car looks incredibly sharp. Door, truck, and hood fitment are spot on and you can shut the doors with one finger. The paint has been properly wet sanded and buffed has a clear and clean reflection. All of the glass is brand new throughout and all of the rubber has been replaced.
The interior also features brand new components and soft parts. The gauges have been restored and work as they should, and for you enthusiasts living in warmer climates, the car has a brand new AC system that will keep you cool all summer long.
All the suspension and brake components have been rebuilt throughout and all of the lines and hoses are new.
The engine is a 383/425 HP long block from Chevrolet performance. When tested by Chevrolet Performance, these engines made a stout 425 HP and 460 ft. lbs of torque. The engine is dressed with a Winters intake and Corvette valve covers. The transmission is a TCI Streetfighter 350 built to handle up to 575 HP. These transmissions are built with special clutches and bands to increase durability and new sprags and roller clutches for increased holding capacity.
- Power: 425 HP @ 5400 RPM, 449 ft. lbs. of torque @ 4500 RPM
- Displacement: 383 CID
- Compression Ratio: 9.6:1
- Block: Cast Iron, 1 piece rear seal, 4-bolt main caps
- Crankshaft: 4340 Forged Steel
- Pistons: Hypereutectic Aluminum
- Camshaft: Steel Hydraulic Roller Tappet
- Cam Lift: .509” Intake / .528” exhaust
- Cam Duration @ .050”: 222 deg. Intake / 230 deg. Exhaust
- Cylinder Heads: GM Fast Burn Aluminum Dual Bolt Pattern, 3/8” screw-in rocker studs, revised runners and beehive valve springs
- Rocker Arms: Aluminum Roller, 1.5:1 Ratio
- Valve Springs: 12625033
- Ignition Timing: Base 10 degrees BTDC, 32 degrees total
This Chevelle is a car you can hop in and drive anywhere. With the excellent paint and bodywork, you can probably take your class if you drove it to a show as well!