Originally delivered to Security Chevrolet Company in Mackay, Idaho, this 1965 L79 Chevy Chevelle Malibu SS is finished in original Mist Blue over a black vinyl interior. The car was subject to a full, frame-off rotisserie restoration and has been completely restored from top to bottom. The car comes with a partial build sheet, L79 registry certificate, and NCRS shipping data report.
The Chevrolet retains its born with drivetrain including the matching numbers 327/350 HP engine, matching numbers M20 4-speed transmission, and 3.31 12 bolt positraction rear end.
- Documented with the original build sheet
- L79 registry certificate
- NCRS shipping data report
- Original born-with drivetrain
- Matching numbers 327/350 HP engine
- Matching numbers M20 4-speed transmission
- Original 3.31 12 bolt positraction
- Rebuilt drivetrain
- Factory gauge package
- Bucket seats and center console
- Delco AM radio
- Black vinyl upholstery
- Original SS wheel covers
- Correct BF Goodrich Silvertown tires
- Refinished in the original Mist Blue
- Highly detailed body-off restoration
This Chevelle is beautifully done and ready to show or drive.