Among the most rare and most desirable Chevrolet Camaro’s of all time, this exceptionally rare L89 Aluminum head, 396cid 375hp Camaro SS recreation is an absolutely stunning example of one of the most sought after cars in the history of the muscle car phenomena.
This freshly finished 1969 Chevrolet Camaro SS 396cid 375hp L78/L89 aluminum head recreation is highly accurate, flawlessly finished with painted hockey stripes, and better than new in every way. This stunning car features:
- Correct JJ L78 396 375 Hp code 5272 block
- Correct 842 L89 Aluminum heads
- Correct 3163 Aluminum intake manifold
- Correct RH 178 exhaust manifold
- Correct 4346 Carburetor
- Correct A89 date code 3931065T Water Pump
- Correct 4J9 date code 499 Distributor
- Correct P9D25 660 case 4-speed manual transmission
- Correct L168 date code 389486ONF rear end
- Correct ZD tag radiator
- Correct X22 10D chassis
- Original code correct 10 10 Tuxedo Black exterior
- Original code correct 729 Black and Ivory Hounds Tooth interior
- Center console with bucket seats
- And far too much to inventory here.
This astonishingly fresh and correct car is more than a mere tribute or run of the mill clone, but is rather a superbly finished 1 to 1 show level L89 recreation with true L78/L89 Engine and heads.
For those seeking an extremely serious alternative to a $200K thousand dollar numbers matching original and freshly nut and bolt rotisserie restored L89 SS Camaro there will likely be no finer and more exacting recreation in North America, or in the world!