This 2013 Cadillac CTS-V coupe has just over 11,000 miles since new, has always been garage kept, and has been regularly detailed. It is in exceptional condition for its age and comes with a professionally installed clear bra and recent ceramic coating. This vehicle has Ceramic paint protection by St. Louis Auto Spa with a 5-year warranty for ceramic coating. It also has clear XPEL 3M paint protection installed front end, partial hood and fenders and door pockets by Clear Advantage of St. Louis. The car has always been adult owned and babied.
The car has been tastefully modified with the Lingenfelter 630 HP kit, intake kit, and Lingenfelter handheld tuner. The kit increases the speed of the supercharger by roughly 18% with gains of 3 to 4 psi and maintains stock injectors, spark plugs and runs on premium unleaded fuel. The car can easily be put back to stock, but currently offers a reliable boost in power. The car uses aftermarket headers with the factory exhaust system, maintaining a civil exhaust volume while letting it breathe more freely.
- Factory black chrome wheels
- Low dust carbon-ceramic brake pads
- New Optima Red Top battery
- 60 Month service completed
- Dextrol replacement in the supercharger cooling system
- Lloyd’s Luxurious custom-fit carpeted mats front, rear, and trunk
- Black Cover Craft plush dust car cover (indoors)
- Cover Craft custom-fitted windshield sunscreen with storage case
For the GM enthusiast looking for a factory rocket ship, this CTS-V is mint.