Finished in beautiful Metallic red RM paint over a black interior, this 1970 Ford Bronco is a tough-looking restoration that can be driven with confidence.
The interior features more of that brilliant red paint complete with restored vintage Recaro seats! The roll cage is from Tom’s Bronco Parts and can be covered with an easily removable black top in case of rain. There is a custom center console in place and some additional gauges so you can keep an eye on temps and pressures. The exterior lights have been upgraded with modern LED’s. The steering column is a tilt unit and comes with a smaller aftermarket wheel.
The engine is a strong running 302 CI with an Edelbrock intake and a Holley 4 bbl carb. The engine uses an MSD coil, and keeping things cool is an aluminum radiator with an electric fan. The transmission is a rebuilt unit from Tom’s Bronco, and the differentials and transfer case have been serviced.
Upfront you’ll find disc brakes, new hubs, a new master cylinder, and in the rear of the truck, she has drums. The suspension has been rebuilt, uses Rancho shocks, and at this ride height, has a very practical feel, unlike some over-lifted 4×4 vehicles. This Bronco is also equipped with power steering for ease of use.
- 302 CI V-8 engine
- Manual transmission refurbished by Tom’s Bronco Parts
- Edelbrock Performer intake with Holley 4 barrel polished carburetor
- MSD coil
- Aluminum radiator with electric fan
- Billet engine pulley kit
- Power steering
- Billet steering column with Grant steering wheel
- 15 inch American Racing Aspen Polished wheels with new 32×11.5 KM3 BF Goodrich Rancho suspension
- Toms Bronco roll bar with new Black soft top
- New front disc brakes and hubs from Toms Bronco
- New Billet door locks
- New cluster bezel
- New dash knobs and indicators
- Exterior chrome kit
- New engine hood
- Fresh Metallic Red by RM
- Front and rear LED lights upgrade