Built by Jeff Kugel 2015, this stunning 1932 Ford was built with the best available components and the highest quality craftsmanship!
The body was done by Jesse Greening and uses a Marcel aluminum hood with custom vented side panels. The grill shell is a modified Brookville with a Dan Fink grill. Sid Chavers made the removable top which has an oversize rear window.
The front suspension is a Kugel stainless steel independent set up. The dropped spindles are chromed billet aluminum and the car uses 11” Wilwood brakes with billet 6 piston calipers. The dual masters are set under the dash for that ultra clean look. Rounding out the front suspension is an electric rack and pinion set up. In the rear of the car is a polished stainless Kugel IRS. It uses 11” rear brakes with GM polished calipers. The 9” has 3.25:1 gearing and a Posi rear end. All the brake lines are stainless steel as are the fuel lines.
The engine is a built gen V with a hydraulic roller cam. It’s hooked to a built 700R4. Exhaust flows through a 2.5 inch coated exhaust system with Magnaflow mufflers.
This a killer driving ‘32 that was built by the best with all quality parts and materials!
- Jesse Greening BodyMarcel 3-piece aluminum hood, custom vented side panels
- Modified Brookville grill shell, with a Dan Fink grille.
- Sid Chavers removable top with custom oversize rear window
- Retractable license plate bracket
- Kugel Komponents stainless steel independent front suspension
- Chrome billet aluminum spindle uprights, dropped chromoly spindles
- 11” Wilwood drilled/slotted rotors, billet 6 piston polished calipers
- Borgeson splined shaft chrome tilt column with column shift
- Rack and pinion electric power steering
- Under dash brake system with dual master cylinders and balance bar
- Kugel Komponents independent rear suspension, polished stainless steel
- 3.25: 1 torque sensitive Posi traction, 9” center section
- Billet aluminum shocks with Eibach chrome springs
- 11” rear drilled/slotted rotors, with GM polished aluminum calipers
- Gen V 454, smooth idle hydraulic roller cam, 1 piece rear main seal
- Polished/coated aluminum intake
- High volume polished water pump
- High output alternator
- Mattson triple flow aluminum radiator with 16” automatic cooling fan
- Custom built 700r4 with smooth shift converter
- Black coated customer headers
- 2 ½” coated exhaust with stainless steel Magnaflow mufflers
- Stainless steel brake and fuel lines, with stainless clamps and fasteners
- Dynamat insulation throughout
- Show quality custom interior, very comfortable, with door armrests
- Kenwood stereo with iPod port
- Classic instrument gauges, with quick disconnects to remove dash
- Remote battery disconnect
- Boyds wheels, with 205 45 ZR 17 front tires, 275 40 ZR 20 rear tires
- Builder: Jeff Kugel with Kugel Komponents