This 2017 Cadillac CTS-V is a highly optioned car from the factory that was sent straight to Hennessey Performance for their HP850 Upgrade. Additional upgrades include a built transmission by Hennessey and custom Forgeline wheels.
Besides the options installed by Hennessey, the CTS-V has $16,875 in additional options and stickered at $103,565.00.
Advanced Security package $600.00
Carbon Fiber package $6,250.00
Recaro High Performance seats $2,300.00
Luxury Package $2075.00
Ultraview Sunroof $1,450.00
19” Wheels, After Midnight $900.00
Red Brembo calipers $595.00
Sueded Microfiber Steering wheel/shifter $300.00
CD optical drive $250.00
The custom paint work was done by CCS on the Velocity show Speed Is The New Black and features stripes that are buried under clear. All work was done in BASF Glasurit 55 line.
- 800 bhp @ 6,300 rpm
HPE850 Upgrade Includes
- Hennessey Lower Pulley Upgrade
- High Flow Cylinder Heads
- Upgraded Valve Springs, Intake & Exh Valves
- Upgraded Lifters & Push Rods
- High-Flow Air Induction System
- Long-tube Stainless Steel Headers
- Stainless Steel Midpipes
- High Flow Catalytic Converters
- Custom Hennessey Camshaft upgrade
- All Necessary Gaskets & Fluids
- Professional Installation
- HPE Engine Management Calibration
- Dyno Tuning & Road Testing
- 1 of 100 Limited Production
- Hennessey & HPE850 Exterior Emblems
- Hennessey Premium Floormats
- 2 Year / 24,000 Mile Limited Warranty
If you are looking for an ultra high performance sedan at just a fraction of the build cost, this CTS-V should light your fire!