Finished in Synergy Green with Matte Black accents, this killer looking 1969 Camaro is a powerful, tight handling machine with aggressive styling and awesome performance.
The motor is an LS2 out of a 2006 GTO with 25,000 miles on the original engine. It’s hooked to a T56 transmission which runs power out to a Fab 9 housing with Moser axles, a Moser aluminum center section with a 3.50 geared Eaton Posi. The fuel system has a Vapor Worx stainless gas tank that utilizes an LS3 pump with dual pickups. This hot set up provides consistent pressure and won’t leave you dry deep in a corner.
This car has a killer stance starting with the high-end Forgeline ZX3R wheels that measure 18×8 in the front and 19×11.5 in the rear. These wheels are usually built for race applications and are 3 lbs lighter than the average Forgeline wheel. Per Forgeline “each spoke is tapered 10 degrees and extra machining is used to reduce weight even further than the original SX3R design. Each wheel is built with true forged 6061 T6 centers, 6061 T6 spun rim halves.”
The front suspension is constructed with Chassis Works tubular control arms, a DSE gearbox, beefy Helwig sway bar, and QA1 coilovers. Additional lateral structure comes from a BMR tubular X-member and tying the front to the rear is a set of Hotchkiss subframe connectors. The back half of the car features DSE minitubs and a Chassis Works G-link rear suspension.
All the wiring on the car is a new American Autowire Classic update harness and an LS2 conversion harness. The hideaway headlights have been converted over to the DSE kit for flawless operation. A Classic Thunder dash panel with Autometer instrumentation includes a GPS speedometer and provides accurate readings for the driver.
The interior features late model Camaro seats, console and TMI leather door panels with billet hardware and a 1 piece TMI headliner. Keeping you and your passengers cool is a Vintage Air system with billet control knobs.
Whether you hit the road or hit the track in this sweet ‘69, you’ll be doing it with a smile on your face.
- Synergy Green with Matte Black,
- 2006 GTO LS2 w/t56 trans ~25k miles on engine/trans
- DSE Mini-Tubs, Chassis Works G-Link Rear Suspension w/ Coilovers
- Forgeline ZX3R Wheels, 18×8 Front, 19×11.5 Rear, Centerlock Option and Polished Lips, 245/40 Front Tire, 325/30 Rear Tire
- Fab 9 Housing, Moser Axles, Moser Aluminum Center Section w/ Eaton Posi and 3.50 ratio gears
- Vapor Worx Stainless Gas Tank w/ LS3 Pump and dual pickups
- PSI LS2 Conversion Harness, American Autowire Classic Update Harness
- DSE Hideaway Headlights
- Stainless Works Headers, Pypes Stainless Exhaust Painted Black with Magnaflow Mufflers
- Stock Front Subframe w/ Chassis Works Tubular Control Arms, DSE Gearbox, Hellwig Sway Bar, QA1 Coilovers, Hotckiss Subframe Connectors and BMR Tubular X-member
- Willwood Superlite 6 Big Brake Front Kit, Willwood 4 Piston Brake Rear Kit with Parking Brake
- Willwood Master Cylinder (Manual Brakes) and American Powertrain Hydramax Hydraulic System
- Classic Thunder Road Dash Panel with Autometer Ultra Lite Gauges (All Electrical and GPS Speedo)
- Driveshaft Specialist 3.5” Aluminum Driveshaft
- TMI 1 piece headliner, TMI Sport Leather Door Panels, Billet Levers
- 2014 Camaro Front and Rear Leather Seats, Driver and Passenger Power, and Console
- Vintage Air System with Billet 3 knob controller
- Jake’s Rod Shop Front and Rear Spoiler Package